Sep 22, 2010

No time...

So with working a full time job and having a 2 hour commute everyday I'm gone 55+ hours a week.. then what time I have at home is spent with Javion.. SO cooking hasn't been as high on my list of things to do.. Mom and I however went to the Clay County Fair and picked up a cook book called "The Busy Womans Slow Cooker Cook Book" ... Now a lot of these recipes are 'a can of this' 'a can of that' type recipes that I'd rather stray away from.. I used to be a very 'from scratch' kinda girl but with the crazyness that is my life this is how it goes!

We had a whole week planned out and what not BUT of course things never go as planned.. But we did make some pulled pork Sunday night that pretty much lasted until tonight. Today before I went to work I prepped up this and Mom was able to finish it up and I was actually able to have a home cooked meal waiting for me!

Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff

3lbs beef stew meat
2 cans Cream of Mushroom
1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
8oz sour cream
noodles

Place beef, soup, and mix in slow cooker. Cook on low for 8 hours. When ready to eat add sour cream and serve over noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment