Oct 28, 2011

Hyvee Trip!

Woohoo for some good deals @ Hyvee this week! I've been looking for some salty snack deals and Campbell's Cream of Mushroom deals and they're starting to come!

Campbell's Tomato Soup - Retail $1.49 (x4)
On sale with Store Coupon for 39cents (limit 4)
40cents/4 MC

Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup - Retail $1.49 (x8)
On sale for 69cents
40cents/4 MC (x2)

Nabisco Wheat Thins - Retail $2.99 (x5)
On sale for $1.77
$1/1 MC (x5)

Old Orchard Cranberry Juice - Retail $2.99 (x2)
On sale for $1.88
$1/1 MC (x2)

Total Retail: $38.81
Total Paid: $11.40
Total Saved: $27.41 or 70%!

Don't ask me how - Because I really don't understand it.. But I'm looking at my receipt and my tax was a NEG 9cents. IDK how I made money with tax, but I did! Odd right? None of the items were taxable, seeing how they were food right? I don't know.. I don't get it.. But I'm not asking questions.. I'm taking the 9 cents and I'm RUNNING!

SO.. I'm not sure what else to put here about couponing.. Please! Ask me questions! Everyone is always asking me to TEACH THEM TEACH THEM! Well here's your chance to ask me anything and I will try my best to awnser!!

No comments:

Post a Comment