Apr 8, 2013

Accepting Responsibility


Came across an excellent quote today that kind of made me rethink my post yesterday. Yes, there are many things in my life that can be attributed to the fault of my first marriage. But I was alive and in good mind, and I made the decisions myself. The failures of my past are a direct result of my poor decisions. Moving forward with that, I must - TAKE CHARGE in my life! I am still young and I have plenty of time to correct the errors in my past. It won't be easy - But nothing in this life worth doing is!

Feeling all around a bit better today! Got the stamps in for the wedding invites so they should be going in the mail tomorrow! One thing to check off the to-do list. I am doing a wishing tree instead of a guest book, and I'll try to remember to take some pictures of how I'm doing it to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment