Apr 20, 2013

The dress..

Well I told you before about my wedding dress - got it a few months ago and was pretty embarrassed by the fact that it was clearly way too small. Now I had bought it small on purpose, so that I could put a corset back into it, but it was still humiliating. It's bad enough half the clothes I try on in the department stores don't fit - but to have my own wedding dress have the same amount of disappointment was dreadful.

I have great news! Not only did have have to exchange my undergarments because they were too small (ehh...) but my dress not only fit - but was LOOSE! by maybe a half inch or so. I was literally jumping up and down in the fitting room squealing!

The nice thing about the corset back as well, if I loose a few more inches before the wedding I'll be able to tighten it up myself.

Didn't do very well today - It was a cheat day. Sushi with mom and then I cooked dinner. And boy did I cook! Beef Wellington, steamed squash, crispy baked potatoes, and a frozen peanut butter cheesecake! Oh.. all so good!! Let's just say I'm counting out my weekly points now! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment